Monday, May 14, 2007

Isabella Soprano Gallreies

website

Hi, I have my website

over the last few months completely revised and even though all is not completely finished, I am now with the completely revised version of the web, now fully under free licenses, since the time of the compromise on the licensing end now, at least for the works on my website.

http://draketo.de

I now use Drupal , so dynamic content management with database foundation, and it gives me such beautiful things as automatically generated automatically News , RSS feeds and PodCasts , Visitor statistics, blog, update access for different users, tag assignment, and, above all, it is much easier and faster than a static Web page.

And now I can write from the University of updates:)

And Drupal is free software.

There are a range of English texts and works will be in Esperanto, but needs some more time.

this weblog I will probably continue to use, songs and poems move but probably more directly on the site than in Blog, so I here again more closely's blogging, go take it to abuse as the second publication possible:)

love Regards, Arne

PS: If you look at their Drupal times like, I like to say more on this and also help you move:)
PPS: goods despite the simple configuration, especially through the complete redesign of a good 30 to 40 hours work. And I think the hours were worth it:) (and will probably still be 10-20 more until I have the design quite exactly what I want and will be worth it to me too:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment