Monday, May 18, 2009

Wrestler's Cake Ideas

[music again] Why not just one X is a ...?

first Reply to this post and I'll assign you a letter.
second List (and upload) 5 songs that begin with that letter.
third Post them to your journal with these instructions.

I got a U of [info] lenija . Toll, a U. Okay, uh ...

[Okay, I have to revise me. At first I thought, I can think of nothing at all, but then immediately the first thing that comes to mind really as the hammer !...]

NEUROSIS - Under the Surface Well, this is the piece with whom I've fallen in love Neurosis. My then Holde from the South has cajoled me with it and did I still thought "okay, maybe some tuneless" until I have the album then weeks later, alone and heard in the dark. Oh my fucking god ... These pictures in my head + significant drop in body temperature ... Well, is already back seven years ago. Funny that I have known such music sometimes not. Great video too, incidentally.

BRENDAN PERRY - Utopia The first and only piece from the new album of Brendan, which the majority have probably about Dead Can Dance. "Ark" was already released last year and then hopefully come out in late summer. "Utopia" may have the most wonderful lyrics, which I have ever heard, and not a lot they could sing with such fervor and honesty as Brendan Perry. The images come from Aronofsky's "The Fountain", a wonderfully kitschy Film and match the words and sounds of the song, as if they were made for it. I think, anyway.

Hedningarna - Ukkonen
Here Comes the Folk! Who wants to know where the currently booming Paganpolkafolksaufdudelmetal-time gang operates like plagiarism, which is not past the cultural revolutionaries Hedningarna. * Swiss German to * Wärrr has errfunden's? Schyzerdütsch * from * "Ukkonen" (after the thunder god of the Finns), I deeply care about, in part because it sounds so "archaeological". Um, I mean archaic, and thus very credible strongly and simply. Pure durum wheat, fresh spring water. Nothing else.

METALLICA - Until It Sleeps Before now, a blinged-I'm not a Metallica fan üüüberhaupt tell to comment, that sucks the Load era and it was then anyway My goodness only; because I do not care. When I the song for the first time sometime in my early adolescence (it is really frightening to me long ago before) heard on MTV, but I was impressed and still am. Hetfield would not have been an alcoholic, would be such an oppressive and emotional piece by Metallica perhaps never been made. In addition, the video is awesome and because I lazy legally work with youtube, which has the selection (to the detriment of rarer and more exotic things) naturally determined.

Manau - Un type bien The final shock quite right, Hip Hop! Nailed me on my account runs around the wall. I am the way, pretty sure that most of you will know Manau, however, is "La Tribu de Dana" and again ten years old and there nothing more of them outside of France became known, they may FÜ ; have kept r a typical 90s one-hit wonder. Not quite. The folk has been reduced a bit, but beautiful (and in this case is quite dark) they still make arrangements. Strangely, if I ever times (intelligent) German Hiphop hear, then at best because of the lyrics, because I really understand as a music style that still can not really. In the French Bretons here do not bother me, although I understand more than every third word ...
was
That's it for today, I detest and until next time, when once again
music in the air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment