Monday, September 18, 2006

New Property Launch 2010

Mood Theme

tagged by

Caesaria

Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them, no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
first Have total fear that of my family and my friends what happened that fatal accident, and somehow or something.
second Am totally against other people suspicious, can therefore very difficult to make new friends. third Although I did not really want, but it is very important to me what others think about me .... 4th Since the Football World Cup football fan I am, I love football. And I especially love Luis Figo, sex god my football.
5th I love animals and children, I would love all that were exposed to record with me and take care of them. 6th If I'm sad or totally depressing music I hear from the doctors or Franz Ferdinand, and then walk me usually better.
times I Tag anyone who wants to do well can do so;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment