Monday, March 10, 2003

Sample Welcome Letter For Wedding Welcome Kit

rat @ 2003-03 -10T15: 46:00

nurmal I wanted to be something going on ... very generally and addressed to any of you! If anyone still thinks
purely talking to me in my life to have it would be better before the mouth halten.Ich have nothing against a well-meaning advice or something ... but if I want to smoke pot, then kiffe ich.Ich force anyone to join or something. For all I can think of drugs as they want, that is all his Sache.Aber when I hear once more the someone is upset about it I Kiffe I rotate through.
It is my business what I do ... this is my life and I live how I want it! If I'm blue in
the same way my problem ... when I say I hold it no longer and to help I am more than grateful if someone is thinking about it makes! But if I ask anyone to post a comment, he should damn zurüchhalten his stupid sayings again !
It is really about anyone of you, only a few people in my Umgeld my having to tell me how to better it lebt.Sollen but return first before their own front door! Above all are the people always know exactly where I am to them I care, they want me to devalue only with their awards!
I do not expect is to have someone ne me absolution for my actions or anything ... but before they sentenced me to my first one Running shoes (I know, mercilessly stolen from Depeche Mode: D, but it fits so well grad!).
If anyone thinks my vocabulary and my articulation are not ok, then he should not listen to me!
Damn, I was not born to carry on it all right!
How I dress how I talk, what I smoke, I drink what I hear for music and with whom I speak is solely my business and my problem!
If anyone thinks I would be stupid just because I use words that sound not a beauty then that's always more than superficial ... I wanted to get rid

nurmal, when someone has a problem with me he should say it to me very directly in the face and ready, I have no desire to quarrel and lies, intrigue and incitement, if someone is looking contending he should go somewhere else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment