Sunday, September 22, 2002

Female Doctor Likes Checking Penis

* g * Yeah!

The Greens have but a vote defection *... * suuupperr! Since I'm lookin 'right now, honestly, I would have chosen, the Greens and nu are the 3 largest party!
And I think the red-green can do it, it looks good ... 310 seats for red-green and something with not even 300 for black and yellow makes me happy total:!) Stoiber, the idiot ... I my grad Vice ago: I wake in the morning and hear on the radio: The CDU won by a margin of 0.3%! Nightmare fear * it *! But I do not think so.
CSU is right outside, no matter what I've got someone I do not sagt.Das of the SPD, which I will be out of the electoral program of the CDU / CSU, all this program has the read right to know what I mean!
example: O-Ton Stoiber: In Germany, there may not be multi-culturalism! * Vomit * But: If a German is going abroad, he is his culture, he also said so ... yes beibehalten.Hat Hello Where are we here??
Stoiber wants to abolish officials, he will remove the protection from dismissal, he will identify potential foreign criminals? Hello! What should it be? A Turk who looks funny Aldi in the produce department? Honestly kopfschüttel * *!
And: It is you against gay Ehe.Ein deputy of the CDU / CSU said, homosexuality is abnormal Stoiber said, "Do not homosexuals should have the same marriage rights as Heterosexulle!
And all that I have not heard of any side of the SPD or SPD or the Greens ... no, I have taken the original sound and live is one of Stoiber and their choice of Program ...
Well it better for the SPD aussieht.Hoffen we all have the right people to be elected * * hope:)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment