Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Seizures Of Motorhomes, Oregon

Brothers in Arms...

When this song a little work on you can then ... haut es einen irgendwie um...Einfach mal anhören...

These mist covered mountains
are a home now for me.
But my home is the lowlands
and always will be.
Some day you'll return to
your valleys and your farms
and you'll no longer burn
to be brothers in arms.

Through these fields of destruction
baptisms of fire.
I've watched all your suffering
as the battles raged higher.
And though they did hurt me so bad
in the fear and alarm
you did not desert me
my brothers in arms

There's so many different worlds,
so many different suns.
And we have just one world
but we live in different

ones Now the sun's gone to hell
and the moon's riding high. Let me bid you farewell
,
every man has to die.
But it's written in the starlight and every line
on your palm We're fools to make
was
on our brothers in arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment